Wednesday 12 April 2017

Museological survey: Museum's mission

I am conducting a survey that I will be returning to at different stages throughout upcoming years, so there is no strict deadline.

The first results will be presented at a conference soon, for which I'll analyse those collected before 25 April 2017.

The survey has 6 questions and is currently available in 5 languages. It will take approximately 20 minutes to fill it in.

I don't mention my hypothesis and aims yet to ensure your honest answers.

Survey in English
Sondage en français
Encuesta en español
Pesquisa em Português

I take this opportunity to thank you, if you take part in it anonymously.

***

Я запускаю исследование, к которому я буду неоднократно возвращаться, но первые результаты будут представлены в июне 2017 г. на основе результатов, собранных до 25 апреля.

В опросе 6 вопросов, ответ на которые займёт около 20 минут. Я пока не раскрываю цель исследования и гипотезу, которую проверяю, чтобы обеспечить более чистые результаты.

Заранее благодарю всех откликнувшихся!

No comments:

Post a Comment